Saturday, September 17, 2011

when continents merge in a hall

Heyya peeps. Currently I'm not okay, yeah, truly not okay. But, never mind, I'll write as I've been planning to write this long time ago. Don't get influenced by my problem. Just read okay :)

Last Tuesday, our college had successfully carry out the International Raya Celebration after doing the preparations for about 2 weeks. It was awesome, I do agree. All students - the IBians and A-levelians were involved in this programme, not one was excluded. What I can see here was that both boys and girls worked really hard, together, staying up until 2 p.m. or more, preparing everything for their respective country just to ensure that this long-awaited-day will become a blast and unforgettable one.

I don't want to write much, because a picture paints thousand words. What if there are more than one? 



Enjoy :)






the Citrawarna parade



the performances

.
.
.


and here comes the FASHION SHOW;



some of my friends <3



so, 

can you imagine how superb the day was?



and yeah,

 I'm looking forward for next year IRC Day and also other occasions that involves both IB and A-level students


till then, good night;
ilhamnadia

p/s: thanks to Ali Zainal(:

No comments: