Sunday, September 18, 2011

my shining sapphires

 Being thousand miles away from my own so-called home, I get the opportunity to meet various kinds of human, all over my country, gathering in one place. And there, where I meet them, becoming their acquaintance at first, then a friend indeed. Among all of them, I, today, am going to write about these two, amazing, awesome, irreplaceable friends of mine, whom I start to know during my stay here, during my 2-year-college-life.


She's Ro, for short. An engineering student. I start to know her during the first week I'm here, yeah, we're in the same group after all. I love her enthusiasm while she's talking, looking into her deep black iris, sparkles you could see, like a diamond, her eyes are. Whatta high spirit girl. Whenever I have something to spill about - this is the term I often use, not sure what's the real term in English - I will definitely tell her, yes, whenever I go out, I'll call her, and inform her what I am currently doing outside the campus. In case, something bad happen, IN CASE, I say. At least there's somebody has the current information about me, just to say, how much I put my worthy trust in her. I know, she will find a way, she will.







This is Arif. Arep, that's what most people call him but I'm excluded.  Piki, sounds cuter, that what's he said, once upon a time, yeah, definitely I'm referring to what name I call this guy. I find pleasure while talking, chatting with him, I do. As for me, he is very very very amazing in his own way, no doubt at all. He's like having a bulb that will light up with a PING! sound whenever he has the chance to make fun of either me or Ro, but most of the time, I win :3 not to forget his partner-in-crime, Sudin. He's an engineering student too, meaning that one day I will see a famous electronical engineer that contribute a lot to my beloved nation, and I can proudly tell people around me, " that's my friend ", I hope. insya-ALLAH c: And I like when he smiles, it looks like he's stretching all his cheek muscles, and yeah, it looks so pure, so natural. Like he is smiling with all his heart, sincerely from the bottom of it.




There you go, may this friendship last forever, even when we're not together anymore, across the continents, separated by the seven seas. I treasure both of you, locked safely in the chamber of my heart. I heart you guys :') Thanks for always being there for me.

No comments: