Tuesday, January 18, 2011

of hospital and Chinese kids

I went to the hospital for the third day in a row. This time, to accompany my sister who kept complaining that there's something wrong with her back. What ??

While we're waiting for our turn to receive the medicine, the Chinese kids, a boy and a girl whom we saw earlier were sitting in front of us, with their mother of course. They were so small, I thought they're not yet reaching the age to enter the kindergarten.

I asked the girl , "Ni Hao Ma?" and she was blushing. Oh my God! How cute :D She kept peeping me from her chair and I just smiled at her. Then, her brother interrupted, yet he was shy too. Just trying to show off to his sister that he was brave enough. Haha. Kid's world^^

I was bored, damn bored, so I took out my phone and started to play a game. Then, the boy looked at me, sitting on the chair beside me as their mother was at the medicine counter. He asked me something in Chinese and I was puzzled. "I don't understand", I told him yet he kept asking in Chinese. Then, he pressed one of the buttons on my cell phone and I understood. Oh, he wanted to play with the phone.

I let the two kids pressing the keypads and yeah, they're in cloud nine. I opened the gallery folder and showed them some pictures, I mean, the clip-art. My phone didn't have camera. The boy asked me again in Chinese and I kept silent. I told him to do anything he want with my phone.

After a few while, the mother called them. Both the boy and girl went to the counter to take two plastic bags of medicine. Suddenly, the boy said, "Byebye" from the counter while waving his hand towards me. I smiled and waved my hand too. His sister followed the same action he did. How sweet, ain't? I knew that people around me were looking at us but that didn't gave me any effect.

I came to my nerve, "I have to get their pictures", I told myself. I walked to the kids and bit farewell. Then, my sister came and gave her cell phone, yeah, her was with camera. You could predict what happened next.
















their picture will be uploaded soon :D

No comments: