Thursday, January 6, 2011

it's my birthday

Hey fellas. Today, I'm officially 18, no more kiddo world, no more sweet seventeen. My my, I'm legal to get married, if I do anything wrong, man, straight to the jail, I'll go. What 18 is all about? Getting older, yeah, people will look at me as a woman-to-be, I mean, a WOMAN !! Do you understand that? Being more mature than before, no more silly doings, no more cartoons, no no, less cartoons, that should be okay.

Seems somebody asked me to list the who-wished-me rank, I should write them down, here you go peeps.






Through phone:

1st place - Aisyah Shukeri , sharp 0
000 :) - SMS

2nd place - Izzatul Sha
zni , phone call

3rd palce - Fariduddin - SMS


4th place - Nurul Ammelia - SMS


5th palce - Hong Kheng - SMS


6th place - Zairi - phone call


7th place - Afifah Hanum - phone call, via Zairi


8th place - Amani -SMS


9th place - Suhaida - SMS


10th place - Diyana Izzati - SMS


11th place - Fauzan Za
hari - SMS

12th place - Nurrul Syairah - phone call


13th place - June Lee - SMS


Enough, I think.






Here a picture of my favourite cake - BLACKFOREST



[this was my birthday cake 2 years ago XD]














and thanks for all the birthday wishes on my Facebook wall :)



No comments: