Monday, October 15, 2012

Everything is new !



السلام عليكم


A new header, a new template, a new URL, a new name. Everything is brand new. Like furnishing my own house with latest furniture available in market. Oh, wait. Why did I change everything about this blog in the first place?

Well, referring to my old header, yeah, the strawberry sundae and wedges which had been decorating this one and only personal space of mine to write anything that crossed my mind, I found out it was quite unsuitable for me to post Quran verses in my blog with that footwear on top of it. *kindly refer to my last post*

Before this, I used the Malacca Sultanate hierarchy statuses to address these fellow followers, previous post, etc. It was kinda boring actually. Stereotype. Typical. Lame. Yeah, big L for me ! In the eyes of an artist, well, I guess, though I only sketched using my pencil instead of producing those awesome majestic paints that were produced during Renaissance era, I took terms that were usually used in this field, instead. And I liked them very well.

The background, ehem, it's not that I didn't want to go to Amsterdam anymore ! Nay ! It will always be on my wish-list *future husband please take note* But after seeing it for a long period of time, I realized that, SERABUT JUGA MATA MEMANDANG BACKGROUND AKU NI -.- So, a plain one was the best alternative :D

In order to keep my privacy private *only after a year and ten months* I changed the URL. Sorry for the inconvenience. Sometimes, I need to secure my details, even my name *bajet retis*

So, it's quite simple, the new face of my site here, but yeah, who cares? :)




No comments: