Saturday, October 6, 2012

0610



7 years and still counting :)

It was 12.01.2006 when we first met. Yes, I still remember the date. You're so not familiar to me. Indeed. Yet, we became closer and closer, day by day. Many things were done together. Ah, what a beautiful life we had.

Grew up together, changes could be seen, although it's so slight, but yes, we're turning into an adult. But, that didn't make any difference. I loved you and vice versa. Need not to say it verbally, we knew it by ourselves.

It was the day when we parted. After 5 years living together, under one roof. Memories created were so dear to me, until today. You taught me a lot of things. Being the second eldest, most of the times you were acting more matured than me. Not denying, I was a little bit childish, up until now. We completed each other, that's why you're always in my heart !



HAPPY BIRTHDAY HERMANAS0610 !











I love you guys, really, I treasure our moments together, forever and always.



p/s: Sorry yang tak ada dalam gambar ye.




#002
ilhamnadia






2 comments:

D-SIM said...

asal gambau semua perempuan jea nihh #.#

nadi said...

I was from an all girls school lah D-Sim :)