Friday, March 25, 2011

the result is out, for sure!

Last year, I was one of the SPM candidates and we, yeah, all of us have been waiting for three months, exactly! See, we started our examination on 23rd of November and we got our result on 23rd of March 2011. Nice, isn't it?

So, here we go, on how I felt to get my 'baby' after studying in high school for five years.

  • A month before : I felt nothing. We didn't even know the date yet.
  • A week before : Some of my friends started to have butterflies in their stomach. I was excluded

  • A day before : I don't feel anything yet. What's wrong with me?
  • A night before : Ah, finally I could feel the itchiness in my bones.

  • The day of truth : Whoa, a bomb's going to explode in my chest!

Then, I went to the school and we had to wait from 11.00a.m until 12.30p.m just to receive our result. It was quite bored waiting in the freezing cold hall and I was going to sleep as usual if and only if there were no parents there. Haha. I could see the worried faces around me, yeah, since we're already late for about one and a half hour. Such a waste of time.

Then, bonda came. Oh man.... you know what's next. Her speech and the moment of truth!

" Tiada pelajar kita yang dapat 9A+ pada tahun ini. Sedikit mengecewakan tetapi kita ada 2 orang yang dapat 8A+"


I was stunned at my seat. I didn't manage to get straight A+. So, how many A+ am I going to get?

The counselor read out the name for the two students. Too bad that my name wasn't in the 8A+ list.

Move on to the third person and it was me! Wow! 7A+! Same as Chupp!! I hugged my family members and walked to the stage.



On the stage:

" Eh, result you ni. 8A+ kan? Cuba kira "

I counted

" Ha'ah. 8 "




see?

Principal told the PK1 to inform the MC that I was the third student to get 8A+. Alhamdulillah :)

Shhheeesshhh. Sogan den bordiri lamo2 ateh pontas tu.


Then the reporters called the three of us for photography session and some interviewing as usual. I mean, the usual thing that you can imagine after the big examination result was announced.






Yeahh, that's us in Utusan Malaysia - KL edition :) I am the left one.



I am taking this once in a blue moon moment to congratulate those who get even one A- in their SPM. It doesn't matter as the world is not going to an end when SPM's over, am I right ?


Thanks for the support, I appreciate it, a lot :)


p/s: thank you to my lil sister, Sarah for always writing
a lot about me in her blog. Hahaha. Puas hati?

6 comments:

AZRI said...

woahhh..congrats lahhh
8A+ siottt!!







azrijohan.blogspot.com

ahmad zaim said...

haha..tahniah weyh..sorila xde hadiah..hehe

nadi said...

azri: thanks yaww
zaim: thanks. no hal la

Nabilah Farhana Yahya said...

owh rupenye ur the best one. i thought ade orang dapat straight A+..congrates adek. i'm so proud of you :)

Anak Munsyi said...

wow , its great . pray for me to get better than urs , hehe . joking only (:

nadi said...

kak nabilah:thanks and i'm proud of you too :D remember gmbar raya kat US saya tmpal kat board study XD

fyqa: amin. good luck :)