Sunday, January 6, 2013

Turning 20


It's 10.40 p.m. and the magic cast upon Cinderella ends at 12.00 a.m. So do mine. Well what? Yeah, today finally officially I turned 20. No more 'teen'age they said. Alhamdulillah, still given the chance to breathe on this world.

If I'm a Japanese, turning 20 will be something that they are getting excited about. A ceremony will be held where all girls that turn 20 that year will wear their best kimono there. And, what's more special is that only 20 years old is not pronounce as nijyussai but HATACHI since it is that special :) sai in Japanese Language means age.

I purposely hide my birthday on Facebook. And the result? No birthday post at all on my profile, just from my biological sisters. Hewhew.

But it was quite different from Twitter.












So, celebration? Haha. It started with Aisyah phone call. Again, she's the first one to wish me, for the third year :D And then came the most of the floor members and sang 'Happy Birthday'. I thought that was a cute one :') And a card from my 3 beloved girls, just like last year :D My twin? As usual, treat me for my lunch. This time, it was Johnny's. Steamboat awhh~

Then came in the text messages and phone calls from le bestfriends. Sorry Shazni. All the way from Egypt. I didn't manage to pick up the phone since I wasn't in my room :( I love you baby :*

Thanks Jazz, Puteri, Adib, Iefa, Ilham, Piki, Syahi, Ash, Ro, Adik, Andrew, Ali, Ayu, Hilman and the one I didn't expect at all, my beloved June, for those wishes through SMS.


A watch, Studio Ghibli's DVD, and birthday cards :)

Birthday presents - for the time being-
as well as double benjo from A'isyah !

And the present from my SSP mates was the most unpredictable which causes everybody to question me whenever they see it. Sorry, private and confidential. No photo is available ;p

So, what do I feel one the first day being 20? Haha. I feel quite different. Cewah. Must get myself used to this. Am no longer a kid, have to be more matured. Okay? And, most of my friends who wished my birthday told me this. "Boleh la nak kahwin. Kitorg tunggu kad." Oh my, I feel rather old now :x

And this ! From a collegemate who performed on AJL stage with Azlan :)



edited at 1.15 a.m.

I received a call at 12.17 a.m. from AZIM and ROBOT. It was hilarious. Trust me. These two guys never fail to make me laugh like an insane woman. As requested by them, I'm using bigger font for their part :> calling me when the magic was out, and sang happy birthday song whole heartedly. TERHARU! The president and vice president did that. Awww, I feel honoured. And I hope that I can get a little bit taller ;p


Robot (left) and Azim (right)







jyaa,
ilhamnadi