Monday, December 31, 2012

Bye 2012 !

Assalamualaikum and a very good day people. Ohkay now in the gedik mood to write in English.

Well, I was touched to read Shafiq's latest post. Tsk tsk. Only after two months ! So then, I would also like to recap how 2012 has been treating me. Sounds to wrong since 2012 is neither living thing nor place but, I don't care ! Hehe. Sorry Shafiq, copying your idea for my last 2012 post.

Hmm, lemme see, January until April, ergh, living in Beranang due to major renovation in hostel. Had to travel from Beranang - Seremban and Beranang again for five days a week ! It was exhausting. Serious. It ain't near these two places. In different states too. If you ask me whether I would like to be there again, instantly with pleasure I will answer, NO ! :) What's good about that KKTM for me is that it has pasar malam every Monday and Thursday in front of it and also 7-Eleven and Barakat ! I could still remember watching 'Dingin Lavender' every Tuesday while enjoying my dinner at Barakat. Heh. Oh, from what I heard, I think the night market is no longer there since the site has turned to a construction site. Anyone from Beranang, I need confirmation about this :>

Then we moved to the after renovation KMS. And, the end of sem 2. Sem 3 started in July where we received our juniors. Then without realizing, our sem 3 ended so soon. We were very busy with this and that, completing our tasks here and there as required by the IBO. But one thing is that, I get to know more about my friends here. Sem 3 wasn't easy. Be prepared my dear juniors.

Maybe you can read all my post from before to know more. Haha. I'm not that rajin to write all of them again.

Oh, by the way, this coming 2013, means that I'm going to be 20. No more 'teen'age. And 2013 is my final sem in Kolej MARA Seremban. It's sad ya know. To part with these crazy people ;') 2nd of May, my final IB exam will start. Please pray for me and my friends. I hope that all 95 of us will pass the exam with 35 points and above and fly abroad. Amin. Oh, not to forget my A-Level friends too :)

InsyaALLAH, I'll be going to Melbourne University. I've changed my mind from Perth to Melbourne. Haa. And I found something interesting in Melbourne. Taraaaa.






Tesselaar Tulip Farm is about 1 hour driving from Melbourne :D You see, tulip, it's TULIP ! For the time being, I can see tulips with my own eyes in reality without going to Amsterdam. Oh wait, doesn't mean I'll forget about going to Europe ;p So you, if you would like to join the festival as mentioned above, please start collecting your pocket money. Hoho. The dates aren't confirmed yet but I think if there are changes, it will be one or two days different. That's all. You may Google about this festival :D


Okay, toodles !



xoxo,
ilhamnadi


2 comments:

D-SIM said...

tulip, tulip !! #.#

Muhammad Adam bin Roslan said...

hopefully u'll write more often after this :)