Saturday, May 5, 2012

unplanned day out

It was during the COM class this morning that Wan asked me whether I would like to follow her to Jaya Jusco in Seremban 2 that evening.

Yeah, sure. It had been long time ago since I set my foot there.

So we went there - 4 of la classmates - la me, Wan, Huda and Puteri.

I told A'isyah that we won't be long, just to search for Wan's EE subject. I mean, the chillies seeds. No eating outside.

First and foremost, bank cheque-in Huda's cheques since we've got them already. She asked me to teach her but it was all done before I could fulfill her request. Sorry Huda :x And then, we came out with this - Wan the married sister, Puteri the engaged sister, me the single-and-available-but-not-suitable-to-marry-yet sister and Huda the high school sister.

Went around the JJ to buy things that we had to buy. Before that, we had to pass through the restaurants avenue where Wan said, "Manhattan Fish Market, I'm serious". So, finished up our shopping and walked into that particular restaurant. It was Puteri's and my first time ever entering Manhattan Fish Market Restaurant. I didn't care what you want to say, but seriously, yeah, I seldom eat at place like that. Sometimes can be accepted.



Huda && Wan the regular customers
There and then, we decided to go for food hunting ! Sounds ridiculous but unplanned activities sometimes turned out very well. Perfoming our solat and then Huda and I were innocently trying out some eyewears.


I''m being all purple here :x

And we continue our journey to The Chicken Rice Shop. Oh, it's dinner time :) as well as story sharing session. And one great idea popped out, the class logbook. Hihi.

Wan's 3 layered tea

At last, going back to college. Yayy. But wait, where was this uncle heading? The petrol pump, to refill his cab's gas. My, we were scared because being left inside the cab while the gas running below us, *gulp* I could even feel it flowing down there. Scary enough.

Reached hostel around 7.30 pm, half an hour late from the curfew but it's okay. Not that late and walked to my room. When I entered my room,

A'ISYAH WAS SITTING ON HER BED

*gulp. die. die. I'm dead*

Grinning like a stupid person, putting my bag on the bed innocently.

*breathe in, breathe out*

And she opened her mouth,

"BARU BALIK? PERGI MANA LAMA SANGAT? BELI POKOK JE KATA.... OHH... KENAPA LAMBAT SANGAT BALIK?"

I was like, err, "Tadi pergi makan kat.."

"OHH, TAK MAKAN2, BELI POKOK JE...."

Whoaaaaa, A'isyah, since when did you become this sarcastic? 9gag surely influenced you a lot ! I won't let you read them after this. Seriously. Muahahahahaha.

All in all, thanks to the three of them for making my day :) Next time we should invite the others as well. Hehe.

p/s: I'm not lying about going to buy chillies seeds.



See?


2 comments:

D-SIM said...

baru teringat MFMR, dah ada entry psal ni -.-'

nadi said...

Haha, first time masuk. Satu pinggan share 4 orang. Punyalah besar meal dia tu :D