Friday, December 30, 2011

I've been tagged and now I'm tagging you!




Since he is now officially a SPM leaver, he did this random tagging questions and dragged me into this matter. Well, since I've been tagged, I must answer his super random questions - 11 all of them -__- SPM questions were much much easier to answer compared to these! Seriously ;p

Here we go.


ABOUT ME


I'm no beauty queen, I'm just the handsome me. Ordinary girl. Not so tall, not so short, average height. Currently in love with Seremban :)

THE QUESTIONS 

Your favourite artist or celebrity. Why? 

To be frank, I don't have this special liking into artist or celebrity. Let me think, I would prefer Yasin. His songs are great, with all those Arabic rhythm, sound so catchy :) 

Sweet moment with him/her. Why?

I don't have any boyfriend. So I assume this him/her is my friend. Well, I don't know to choose who as all of them are sweet :x

Your idols. 5 reasons why?

Idols? Mean that I have to list more than one. 

Well, of course as a Muslim, our prophet Muhammad S.A.W is a must. He is the most perfect person ever exist on this world.

Tun Mahathir Mohamad. He is a wise man full of wisdom I could say.

I don't know what else to say. Escaping from another 3 reasons.

Who is me to you?

A SBP junior. Haha. Little bro. Unofficially adopted one. HAHA.

Have you ever talk to someone that you hate most? How you handle it?

I have one. We talked once but only a few words on phone. How I handled it? You don't have to know.

Your future in 5 years.

5 more years I'll be 23. At that time, I am studying my Degree in Biotechnology there, in Australia. Maybe I already have a fiancee, I don't know. About getting married at 23, maybe I can't, still in contract with MARA. Allah knows everything. May my life is long enough to survive 5 more years and more, if Allah wills :)

5 words to describe yourselves.

I'm extraordinary, chatter-box, happy-go-lucky, kind. These were what my set-mates wrote about me when I was in form 5. Not to forget, I always claim that I am HANDSOME !

Shafiq Zulkifli is a........ (Not more than 12 words)

full of spirit, high-level curiosity, well-mannered when addressing me as Kak :)

Have you fall in love. How?

I have a crush, but never fall in love with any person.

Favourite movie. Give link.

Catch Me if You Can. Sorry, I don't have the link.

Person you hate most in Facebook. Give link.

I don't have any person that I hate in my friend list. Simplified, I don't hate people :)


**********

Fuhh, alhamdulillah that I managed to answer all these superb tricky mind exploding questionS. Thank you so much for tagging me Shafiq Zulkifli !

My questions :                                                                                   
                                                                                                         
1. How would you describe yourself?                                                    
2. Someone or something you miss the most from your childhood.Why? 
3. If you can ask for 3 wishes, what are they?                                       
4. Places that you want to visit.                                                           
5. What is the main reason for you to blog?                                          
6. Are you in love with someone?                                                         
7. When is the happiest moment you ever had?                                    
8. Yourself in the future                                                                  .   
9. Describe your dream house.                                                           
10. What is your first impression about me?                                        
11.How do you feel being tagged in these randomly asked questions?   
                                                                                                        

Haha, it's hard to think these 11 questions. How the teachers can set up so many question papers that full with questions, different from one year to another.

So, here are the 11 lucky names :)

4. Yaya
10. Ju-On
11. Aqib

Well, good luck to answer those highlighted questions and hit me back when you finish answering. HAHA.

1 comment:

Shafiq Zulkifli said...

Haha, super duper thumbs up!