Thursday, November 24, 2011

a new fresh look

Well, hi hello everybody. These past few days I've been posting about the journey of a girl in a silver shining armor . It is quite imaginary as I posted about a real life story in fairy tale way. It sounds cool, isn't it? To have you yourself as the main character, dangerous monster ahead, prince of illusion, adventurous journey, and so on.

Well, I change my blog header and layout. Sometimes we do need a new fresh look, or else it will be boring. I repeat, sometimes. What is the significant of putting footwear and strawberry sundae as header and what's with the layout?

What I want to express is that, this life is REAL. Standing on your feet, walking on the earth, migrating from one place to another. You're not a ghost that floating all the way wherever you go. Strawberry sundae is a complementary thing(s) that will exert positive externalities to you. Oops, I sound so Economics there. Well, we do need things that make ourselves happy in order to lead a better life, resulting in unregrettable self satisfaction.

Guess where on earth is that place in my layout? Hmm, hmm, keep guessing people. I'm waiting :D

Amsterdam? Bingo! I give you 5 marks for that. Why Amsterdam? I am planning to go there someday in the future, insyaALLAH. You can read one of my previous posts about where I want to go, if and only if you still don't believe this. Teehee. People say that we must have a target and ALWAYS put the target in front of our eyes so that we can see it everyday, always trying very hard to achieve the target.

All in all, I like the new face of my blog. How about you?


p/s: happy birthday to you dear best friend :) Proud to be the first to wish through phone call

3 comments:

D-SIM said...

amsterdam = tulip,hoho
eh, betulke?

Muhammad Adam bin Roslan said...

nice.. :)

nadi said...

d-sim: betul lah tu :)
adam : thanks :D