Monday, November 7, 2011

I wanna go to

Someone asked me which place in the world I want to go most. So, here you go.

5. Malaysia

I know this is my motherland yet I don't travel all around it yet. There are several places in Malaysia I would like to go :)


4. Japan

Yeah, I've been there once, and I want to go there again. I am really in love with Japan, for its culture, for its uniqueness, for the people. Of course, to visit my foster parent there in Hokkaido is in the list!


3. Amsterdam, the Netherlands

A place, full with tulips, after all not the flowers that I look forward, it's the windmill. Through the pictures, I can see the classic between modern architecture, the water canals are awesome, I guess, yeah, they must be!

2. Granada, Spain

The main reason is, yes, Alhambra. It is the most renowned building of the Andalusian Islamic historical legacy. And, I want to witness the greatness of Andalusia!

1. Makkah

It's my, the Muslims qiblat. :')

4 comments:

D-SIM said...

yes, Amsterdam and tulips ! but, foremost, Mecca :)

nadi said...

Yes! #1 in list ^^ one day, insyaALLAH (:

Anonymous said...

Japan!!!!! my mayu is there.. U r invited 2 my wedding ceremony..

nadi said...

I miss Japan so much.Can I be the bridesmaid, onii-chan? :D Please.