Monday, January 9, 2012

Superb birthday continuation

Well, yesterday was Sunday. Okay, please don't throw any vase at me ! I went out with the girls to JJ Seremban 2 since we need to find some books.

The night before, my twin texted me, [you can read about him here] asking to go out, he wanted to treat me - pizza - as my birthday gift :D although it was 2 days ago. Coincidentally, I was in the middle of the plan to go out the next day, so we decided to just meet up at JJ.

At first, we thought it was going to be a 3-on-1 eating session but he said that his friend was there also, so, we went to the restaurant. I mean, quite late. Haha. Pity them, they had to wait for us for about 20 minutes,  perhaps. There were 3 people there, including his friend's girlfriend. Then, he ordered what to eat, what to drink, etc.


the shy twin :p


And a chocolate cake with vanilla ice-cream topping which he said that I had to eat this ALONE ! It was scrumptious due to the presence of the ice-cream. I managed to eat half of it even I was full.




Thanks bro for the treat :) 

And that night, I also received another gift from a good friend of mine, Piki :) Thanks a bunch !


All in all, I would say that my last birthday as a -teen age girl was superb (Y). This was because of you guys made it happened :') Thanks a lot. I heart you all. Seriously <3






p/s: I won't ever again eat the pizza-that-full-of-cheese-only :X


No comments: