Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Unprepared.

So, I came to read this article about "What happens when your time in Melbourne must finally come to an end". At first, I was like - okay, I'll read it. Why not?

And that was a mistake. A big mistake.

I was taken aback. There's this feeling inside me. I don't know how to describe it but more or less it feels like I feel sad. I am just not prepared to leave Melbourne, yet. I do have one and a half years left for my degree here but hey, the past one and a half years here fly so fast. I am already almost finishing my first semester of my second here in university.

I know that things will never be the same again back home. Changes happen while I'm not there. So do I. Living here changes me, in many ways. Somehow, they become a part of my life. Part of me.

I know that when the time comes, I'll leave Melbourne for good. However, Melbourne will always have a special place in my heart. Ready or not, I know since before coming here, our ending will be a goodbye.

It's devastating to just think about it. But, I should leave without regret. Therefore, I am going to live my life to the fullest here !

No comments: