Sunday, March 3, 2013

Kluang


Ehem.

I've been invited by a classmate, Puteri to go to her house, for a weekend since last semester but never make it. And yes, last Friday, it was a dream come true :>

I boarded a bus to Kluang around 2.00 pm with Puteri and Hidayah, which is my another classmate. We reached at Tol Ayer Hitam around 4.30 pm and fetched by Puteri's mother. Auntie is very ROCK !! Hewhew. It was about 30 minutes driving from there to their house in Padang Tembak.

Since Uncle wasn't home, we were going to stay in a budget hotel nearby. It's for safety. All of us are women and no men in the house. Anything can happen. And that night Puteri was going to meet her best friend since kindergarten who is going to German this March. Don't ask, of course we will follow her since we know nothing about Kluang. Nothing at all. So we changed our cloth, habis takkan nak pakai selekeh2 pergi jumpa orang, and packed up our belongings to check-in.

Guess what? Auntie had a dinner with her colleagues and we walked to Kluang Mall. It was near the restaurant actually. It was humongous but we only sight seeing around the place-to-eat area. Haha. And so we window shopped while waiting for Adib.

Jeng jeng jeng. Here came the long awaited gentleman! Then we went to Popular Bookstore, but I couldn't find any book of my interest. Just Hidayah and Puteri bought something using the book vouchers that we received earlier. Thank you Government :) Then we were searching for a place that we can eat and chit chat at the same time. Of course there were a lot of restaurants out there where we only need to point out any but we couldn't make our decision. Hmm.

Since it was about 9.30 pm, Adib was hungry and planned to dine at Kenny's but they said only for take away was available. Second choice, straight to Secret Recipe we went. We had a long conversation there until one of the worker put the bill on our table. Nampak cara baik nak suruh pelanggan balik since it was near 10 pm. Paid the bill and walked across the street to Tutti Frutti. Madness overload. Hewhew. There, we continued our stories until Adib's brother came to fetch him.


The crazy people

While waiting for Puteri's mother to finish her dinner, we took a stroll around the shop lot. Huu, never in my life I did this kind of thing. After that, Auntie drove us to Tasik MARDI where Uncle was having his co-curricular camping with the students.


The next day, we went back to Puteri's house after having our breakfast. Then we helped a little bit for lunch preparation. Seriously, the food was good. Two thumbs up for Auntie! And I learnt a new recipe too. Hehe. Thank you Auntie.

Then we packed our things (again) and went to Tasik to meet Uncle. While Uncle is talking to one of his ex-student, we took this opportunity to take pictures. As usual ;p The scenery is beautiful. Subhanallah.

You should believe me! Here, take a look :)





After that, we went to the rail station to wait for out train. Weehuu. It was my first time though xD Getting excited all way long.


The famous amous coffee station in Kluang

The roti bakar bought there. You can see Auntie here :)

Hidayah and I thought the yellow thing was cheese and it wasn't. It was butter instead.



I like this picture of you Hidayah :>

In the ticket, it's stated that the departing time 3.38 pm but the train only arrived at 4.25 pm. As expected from a train. But it's okay. At least I can have my first experience boarding a train xD Feel kinda jakun you know. Haha. But it was great. I could see many things that I couldn't from a car and I hope to ride another train someday. Not to forget, ETS to Ipoh as well. Hewhew.

 Le ticket


Segamat station

Touched down in Seremban at 9.15 pm and reached college at 10 pm after finishing our business.

All in all, I would like to thank Puteri and her family as well as Hidayah and Adib for making a lot of my first time(s). First time went to Kluang, walked around town at late night, cooked kupang, slept in a budget hotel, entered the TF shop, ate the yoghurt, and boarded a long distance train. Thanks a lot :) I'll remember it for my whole life.

Oh, by the way, I'll be inactive for about three months since my final examination is just around the corner which is early May 2013. Do pray for me and my friends success for both IB and A-Level. I hope that all of us can pass the minimum point at least 35 for IB an 13 for A-Level. Amin.

Till then, see you in 3 months time :)




p/s: pictures credit to Hidayah Kadir.




love,
ilhamnadi

2 comments:

D-SIM said...

ohoi bestnya jenjalan, weekend aku takat berhoney moon dengan term C programing jea T.T

nadi said...

Alalala kesian. Bukan ko pun biasa ke jengjalan? Lepas ni xda dah, aku kena sabar 3 bulan.