Thursday, August 23, 2012

of AS result

Hi there. I've been too lazy to update this blog for a mean time. Seriously. It feels that the normal feeling that flows like a river in me when I'm going to write something has disappeared. And today I'm back, still without that feeling, just to fulfill my promise to Ro.

It was about 2 weeks ago, perhaps, the AS result was out. Oh yeah. For the A-Level students, my batch. Alhamdulillah they managed to get good results. And I was updated with their result through Twitter and Facebook, well, we're in the technology era, that's normal.

And so, I congratulated this girl and that guy and most of them, who I already knew the result. A moment later, my handphone was ringing. It's Rohaizah who called me ! Guess what? Just to inform me what her result was. I was touched. Seriously. For somebody not forgetting you while you're on holiday :') Congratulations Ro ! Not to forget, she also told me Piki's result. You guys were awesome !

They scored,

full mark :D
and congratulations to all AL batch 12 too :) If you have to repeat, remember, we will always be behind you back.

And that made me feel that I must score this IB ! Definitely, compulsory ! I wanna spend my time with guys in the future, not in Malaysia but somewhere else :D I hope you understand that. Teehee. Well, I did wrote about them before :)



No comments: