Sunday, October 9, 2011

Having their everyday panorama

Heyy guys. I'm finally in Seremban again, after staying for 4 days and 3 nights in Banting.

How was Banting?

Well, it's a nice place, yet I prefer KMS more. The room is smaller, the corridor is smaller, no balcony, bad internet connection, I can hardly SKYPE-ing or at least FB or Twitter. But, the food there : awesome, I mean the dining hall, NOT the cafe a.k.a. KFC by the students there. And the co-op is big, enormous, having all the stuff needed by the students. It is a must I think as KMB is in the middle of palm oil plantations.

Well, to make it easier, here are the result of the competition :

  • Bunting : 1st place
  • Paper fashion show : 1st runner up
  • Deklamasi sajak : 1st runner up
  • Pantun : 1st runner up
  • Sketch : 2nd runner up**
  • Colours of Malaysia : 4th place
  • Composing patriotic song : 5th place
  • Singing (duet) : I don't know
  • Video multimedia : Not participated [ last minute notice ]
We also participated in Fun Debate and the Aerobic :D

OVERALL : 2ND RUNNER UP

not bad; as we didn't participated in the video multimedia competition

congratulation guys! I'm proud of you <3


and I met Nadz, yeah, almost cried in the hall. See, how I miss my girls badly.

Not to forget Sudin, the one who welcoming us upon our arrival there. Haha. Thanks for the meal that day and also the cake.

Do enjoy some of the pictures there (:




Our prep room tagging 


Sketch girls during aerobic session


The sketch girls :)

Hihihi, the owner wasn't there. I don't know who's the owner btw

Sunset.

With Sudin, please ignore the height difference

Nadzira :D


and I finally met some of my FB friends there. 

No comments: